Services are provided primarily by Rose Blucher. She is also fortunate to be able to collaborate with numerous affiliate experts in the area!
- Individual parent services
-Individual student support
- Assessments & Evaluation
- Identifying Learning Difficulties
- School Visits
- Large and small group workshops
- Onsite trainings for school teams
- Direct observation in school setting
- Collaborate with teachers on tasks
- Develop techniques to communicate
- Assist with program development
- Provide resources for school staff
Occupational Therapy Services:
Debra R. Taylor, Annapolis, MD
Anthony B. Wolff, Ph.D.
Guiding Exceptional Parents:
Sarah Wayland, Ph.D.
-Review of school records
-Determining appropriate programming and supports
-Assistance with understanding IDEA and Section 504
-Attending school team meetings